is honored to be named a
2022 Top Sales Training Company
Cleveland, OH (May 18, 2022) — SPARXiQ is pleased to announce it has been included on Selling Power’s Top 25 Sales Training Companies 2022 list.
According to Selling Power publisher and founder Gerhard Gschwandtner, sales training is more important than ever. The economy has shifted significantly due to inflation, COVID-19, the war in Ukraine, shortages in supply, and the emergence of new learning technologies.
What sets SPARXiQ Bingeworthy Training™ apart from other sales training programs is the engaging storytelling that brings sales approaches to life. The cinematic content is produced by the company’s award-winning, Hollywood-experienced production team that collaborated with industry-leading subject matter experts to build programs around proven sales approaches and methodologies.
The main criteria Selling Power Magazine used when comparing applicants and selecting the companies to include on this year’s list were:
- Depth and breadth of training offered
- Innovative offerings (specific training courses, methodology, or delivery methods)
- Contributions to the sales training market
- Strength of client satisfaction and overall client feedback
To evaluate applicants for the list, the Selling Power team surveyed and considered feedback from more than 340 clients of the applicants. Here is a brief selection of comments from their clients:
- “They have a great methodology that is easy for the field to consume, and they go above and beyond to make sure their clients implement successfully and get a high ROI.”
- “Our sales managers that went through the training said it was the best training they had ever received as part of a sales organization.”
- “The prep work, training, and follow-up after training are all world class.”
- “Outstanding, key to our sales transformation.”
- “Really great people to work with. Professional and eager to work as real partners.”
- “Not only is the training content excellent, but the delivery and interactivity of the sessions really help participants absorb and apply the techniques.”
About Selling Power:
In addition to Selling Power, the leading digital magazine for sales managers and sales VPs since 1981, Personal Selling Power, Inc., produces the Sales Management Digest and Daily Boost of Positivity online newsletters, as well as videos featuring interviews with top executives. Selling Power is a regular media sponsor of the Sales 3.0 Conference, which is attended by a total of more than 4,500 sales leaders each year.
For more information, visit Sales Management Digest and Daily Boost of Positivity.
SPARXiQ delivers analytics, software, and training solutions that help companies accelerate performance and profitability. We are committed to solving business challenges by enabling data-driven decisions and equipping front-line sales team with skills to accelerate results.
As the marketplace has moved through its digital evolution, we help our clients grow revenue, optimize margins, build more effective sales teams, and improve operations.
For more information, visit sparxiq.com.