Business Relationship Training
Build stronger relationships with your customers
Sales professionals who master business relationship skills experience improved overall performance, increased sales velocity, better visibility into key relationships, reduced revenue risk, and higher customer loyalty.
While everyone inherently knows that better relationships lead to better results, almost nobody does anything about it. Most sellers aren’t formally taught the playbook to create, sustain and improve relationships.
SPARXiQ offers two Relationship Quotient (RQ) programs to provide clear, actionable approaches that build stronger long-term business relationships.
89% of senior executives say relationships have a significant impact on business results. Yet, only 24% of them say they use a formal and consistent process to build business relationships.
Relationship Quotient 1.0
Learn the fundamentals needed to develop a modern, value-delivering business relationship in Relationship Quotient 1.0:
- Apply the Principle of Worthy Intent
- Use Credibility, Integrity, and Authenticity (CIA) to effectively build trust
- Uncover Goals, Passions and Struggles (Relational GPS®)
- Use the Value Model to understand buyer decision making
- Recognize Affirming Behavior from your relationships
Relationship Quotient 2.0
Strategically apply RQ concepts to your portfolio of business relationships in Relationship Quotient 2.0:
- Evaluate business relationships to identify ideal growth opportunities
- Implement strategies for developing individual relationships
- Understand how to successfully move up the Relational Ladder®
- Apply the Profit Equation to maximize the value you can deliver
Relational GPS® and Relational Ladder®, RQ are registered trademarks of The Relational Capital Group in the United States and/or other countries. All rights reserved.