Surviving the COVID-19 Economy and Thriving During the Recovery
March 25 @ 9:42 am
Join David Bauders, CEO of SPARXiQ, as he discusses a speedy, impactful path to adapting to this environment:
- An overview of the four critical business levers to defend cash and profitability
- Tips for right-sizing and optimizing sales resources
- Approaches for strengthening and defending strategic accounts
- Potential margin opportunities that don’t disrupt customer relationships
- Opportunities for controlling operating costs
- Building the sales foundation for a successful rebound
This webinar provides actionable steps that electrical distributors can take to weather the storm today and emerge stronger than ever as the recovery ramps up.
- David BaudersCEO, SPARXiQ
David Bauders’ singular goal is to help his clients sustainably create and capture higher economic value.
After beginning his career at IBM and Booz & Company, in 1993 David launched SPA (Strategic Pricing Associates, Inc.). Since that time, SPA has generated $100+ Billion of profitable growth for over six hundred organizations, including twenty-five Fortune 500 companies, and is a leading provider of profit-maximizing analytics.
David also recognized a consistently growing skills gap in sales forces’ ability to navigate evolving buyer practices in today’s disruptive digital economy: core selling skills, negotiation skills, financial acumen, strategic client-relationship building, and emotional intelligence. In 2015, he established a second company, SPASIGMA, to fill that gap, as well as distributed sales teams’ need to access virtual sales training and sales enablement support. Uniquely, SPASIGMA produces binge-worthy content in Hollywood, transforming expert content into today’s modern media formats.
In 2019, David merged both companies to create SPARXiQ. SPARXiQ provides integrated analytics and training solutions that accelerate sales performance, profitability and long-term enterprise value.