Is a Sales Manager Free-For-All Hindering Your Quota Attainment?
So many sales organizations operate with front-line sales managers “doing their own thing.” It’s like a free-for-all. Here’s a pro-tip: the best-performing sales management teams work cohesively as an aligned, well-oiled machine.
Join sales effectiveness expert, Mike Kunkle, to learn how to implement a sales management operating system in your organization, to get better results.
A sales management operating system is a series of proven effective management practices that will help your managers…
- Master the sales process and sales methodology that apply to your customer lifecycle
- Ensure the right management activities, best practices, meetings, and cadences are in place and executed effectively
- Master sales analytics and the ROAM diagnosis method
- Develop effective field training and sales coaching skills
- Get into a cadence that creates a culture of coaching and performance improvement
If you’ve been searching for a way to help your team remove the barriers and discard the practices that hold them back, this is the event that will position them – and you – to achieve breakthrough performance in 2021 and beyond.
- Mike KunkleVP of Sales Effectiveness Services, SPARXiQ
Mike Kunkle is a respected sales transformation architect and internationally-recognized sales training and enablement expert. He’s spent 35 years in the sales profession and 25 years as a corporate leader or consultant. Mike has helped companies drive dramatic revenue growth through best-in-class training and proven-effective sales transformation methodologies as the former founder of Transforming Sales Results, LLC. Today, he advises clients, speaks at conferences, leads webinars, delivers workshops, and designs training courses and sales enablement systems that provide results as the Vice President of Sales Effectiveness Services for SPARXiQ.