Is a Sales Manager Free-For-All Hindering Your Quota Attainment?
So many sales organizations operate with front-line sales managers “doing their own thing.” It’s like a free-for-all. Here’s a pro-tip: the best-performing sales management teams work cohesively as an aligned, well-oiled machine.
Join sales effectiveness expert, Mike Kunkle, to learn how to implement a sales management operating system in your organization, to get better results.
A sales management operating system is a series of proven effective management practices that will help your managers…
- Master the sales process and sales methodology that apply to your customer lifecycle
- Ensure the right management activities, best practices, meetings, and cadences are in place and executed effectively
- Master sales analytics and the ROAM diagnosis method
- Develop effective field training and sales coaching skills
- Get into a cadence that creates a culture of coaching and performance improvement
If you’ve been searching for a way to help your team remove the barriers and discard the practices that hold them back, this is the event that will position them – and you – to achieve breakthrough performance in 2021 and beyond.