- Doug WyattDirector of Product Management, SPARXiQ
Doug Wyatt is a proven sales training and enablement leader and practitioner who uses his hands-on experience to drive results for SPARXiQ customers.
Prior to joining SPARXiQ, Doug spent his career in a variety of sales, sales training, and sales enablement roles. While supporting B2B sales teams with training and enablement services, he established a track record of providing measurable improvements in the performance of new hires and veterans alike. At SPARXiQ, Doug brings training and analytics solutions to market that drive revenue and profit growth for clients.
Doug speaks at a variety of sales and industry conferences and leads hands-on workshops to help attendees approach their own sales enablement and training efforts thoughtfully. In 2019, Doug was recognized as a Sales Hacker Top 50 Award winner.
Doug collaborated with Mike Kunkle to design the buyer-centric sales methodology taught in the SPARXiQ Modern Sales Foundations™ program, available in 2020.
- Mike KunkleVP, Sales Effectiveness Services
Mike Kunkle is a respected sales transformation architect and internationally-recognized sales training and enablement expert. He’s spent 35 years in the sales profession and 25 years as a corporate leader or consultant. Mike has helped companies drive dramatic revenue growth through best-in-class training and proven-effective sales transformation methodologies as the former founder of Transforming Sales Results, LLC. Today, he advises clients, speaks at conferences, leads webinars, delivers workshops, and designs training courses and sales enablement systems that provide results as the Vice President of Sales Effectiveness Services for SPARXiQ.
How Sales Coaching Excellence Can Supercharge Your Sales Force
Anecdotally, we all know it. Some have experienced it firsthand. Academic and corporate research supports it. Yes, sales coaching can make a significant improvement in the performance of your sales force.
But, as a Sales Enablement leader, how do you help your front line sales managers get the very best results possible for their time and effort? This is where many coaching initiatives fall short and often why they don’t stick. The potential is huge, but many don’t know how to realize it.
In this episode of Sales Enablement Straight Talk™, Doug and Mike will share how you can help your managers:
- Use sales analytics to determine where to spend their coaching time to get the biggest impact
- Use the ROAM model with field observation to analyze the targeted performance gaps, validate root causes, and establish possible solutions
- Determine the best solutions – including the 1) best-practice content that will close the gap (the missing knowledge or skill) and 2) the best type of solution (training, coaching, or something else)
- Use simple field training and sales coaching models to support their reps in achieving skill mastery
- Establish a regular coaching cadence to help reps continue to develop skills and achieve their best possible results over time