Sales 3.0 Toronto – How Sales Coaching Can Elevate Performance
Sales coaching makes a significant improvement in the performance of your sales force. As a sales leader, how do you help your front-line sales managers get the best possible results for their time and effort? This is where many coaching initiatives fall short and often why they don’t stick. The potential is huge, but many don’t know how to realize it.
Watch this session recording to learn how you can help your managers:
- Determine where to spend their coaching time to get the biggest impact
- Analyze targeted performance gaps, validate root causes, and establish possible solutions
- Use field training and sales coaching models to support their reps in achieving skill mastery
- Establish a regular coaching cadence to help reps continue to develop skills
- Mike KunkleVP of Sales Effectiveness Services, SPARXiQ
Mike Kunkle is a respected sales transformation architect and internationally-recognized sales training and enablement expert. He’s spent 35 years in the sales profession and 25 years as a corporate leader or consultant. Mike has helped companies drive dramatic revenue growth through best-in-class training and proven-effective sales transformation methodologies as the former founder of Transforming Sales Results, LLC. Today, he advises clients, speaks at conferences, leads webinars, delivers workshops, and designs training courses and sales enablement systems that provide results as the Vice President of Sales Effectiveness Services for SPARXiQ.