5 Keys to Align Sales Training with How Salespeople Learn
Sales and enablement leaders face tremendous pressure to develop, align, and refine their hybrid salesforce, all while managing rampant employee turnover. If you’re among them, you know how important it is to get your front-line reps selling quickly and consistently. The challenge: How can you simply and effectively make sure salespeople actually acquire and retain that knowledge?
Join Mike Kunkle, VP, Sales Effectiveness Services; Jeanette Abrahamsen, Director of Empower – Instructional Design & Content Strategy at SPARXiQ; and Brendan Sweeney, Director of Sales at Allego, as they reveal best practices for training your team on products, market knowledge, tools, skills, or all of the above and ensure they’re put into everyday use.
- How context and relevance increase buy-in and acceptance
- How to chunk, sequence, and layer content to maximize learning and retention
- The importance of video for teaching best practices (what good looks like)
- Why providing practice with feedback loops is critical
- How to “pull it all together” with a 5-stage change model to ensure behavior change and skill mastery.
Save your seat today!